Camel Races are shown fridays on the Al-Wathba Camel Race Track. To rise with the sun, races start at around 07:30 a.m, is worth it as the little video displays.
Next to a short video there are pictures of the event.
More articles from the United Arab Emirates:
- Al-Ain Palace Museum
- Luxury’s Peak: Emirates Palace
- Visions for the future: The Saadiyat Island Project
- Traditions and modernity: Wooden doors and useful traffic signs in the UAE
- The power of the free-trade zone: Dubai Media City and the secret of outdoor advertisement
- Where the price is right: The Al-Ain camel market
- The United Arab Emirates: Beyond towers and Shopping Malls
- White Lions on brown desert sand: The Al-Ain Zoo
- A building from thousand and one nights: The Sheikh-Zayed-Grand-Mosque