Shortly, I had the chance to pass an extended weekend in Southern Bavaria with a side trip to Austria. From the place of departure “Rott am Inn” we undertook four wonderful and amazing hillwalkings, which can also be managed by “city dwellers” like me.
We undertook the following trips: the first day we climbed the Brecherspitze. The second day we chose a more comfortable tour due to the weather forecast up to the Breitenstein. The third day was simply breathtaking. It lead us from the Fischbachalm via the Feldberg to the Kaisgebirge. It was an absolut unforgettable tour, even though the sun and thus the panorama just came out in the second half of the round trip.
The fourth and unfortunately fourth day took us to the Gedererwand. The by far less used path if compared to the Kampenwand trail. Nevertheless in my opinion absolutely recommendable. Afterwards we chose the nearby Chiemsee for a chilling period.
- Tourentipp: Brecherspitze
- Gipfellogbuch: Brecherspitz
- Maxlrain: Website
- Tourenbeschreibung Breitenstein
- Wikipedia: Breitenstein
- Tourbeschreibung 2: Breitenstein
- Stripsenkopf – Feldberg
- Höhenrausch: Feldbergaufstieg
- Aus dem Kaiserbachtal auf den Feldberg
- Feldberg im Kaiserbachtal
- Tourenbeschreibung Gedererwand
- Diverse Tourenbeschreibungen
- Planet Outdoor: Gedererwand
- Tourdaten zur Gedererwand